5 Key Elements
1. A safe, positive environment
2. Access to fun and a sense of belonging
3. Access to supportive relationships
4. Meaningful opportunities and expectations
5. Formal and informal recognition
Members Every Day
Each day our Clubs welcome more than 1,000 members through their doors, and each young person often stays for more than three hours per visit.
Our Clubs serve more than 3,500 youth in Tulare County each year. Membership gives a young person access to nationally-recognized programs and a safe and positive environment to learn and grow.
Boys & Girls Clubs are accessible and affordable to all. For only $15 per year any school-age child can become a member. We do not discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, or income.